How to look younger with facial acupressure
Facial Acupressure is said to make you look younger in 30 days only. The exercise in the video below shows how to use acupressure to get rid of under eye bags and dark circles.
Start practicing the exercise for the eyes as shown in the video, and immediately or within a few days your eyes can be less swollen and really look less tired. Practice the exercise daily for one week, and the result can be spectacular. People will ask you if you are back from vacation!
Then you might want to follow the complete daily program described in “Facial Rejuvenation Acupressure, Look 10 years younger in 10 min per day”. This book explains how to use finger pressure on the main acupressure points of the face to rejuvenate its appearance.
How does it work?
The vital energy or Qi flows along the body along 12 meridians (or channels), each corresponding to an organ. When our vital energy flows freely through these meridians, our body is healthy. On the other hand, when we experience pain or illness, it is said that there is a blockage in the flow of vital energy.
As we know, acupuncture is based on the use of micro-needles placed in the pores of the skin to stimulate specific pressure points along the meridians of the body. In acupressure, finger pressure is used instead of micro-needles. The skin on our face is attached to the underlying muscles. As we age, facial muscles lose their firmness and sag due to gravity. Attached to these muscles, the skin follows and starts sagging. Since acupressure manually stimulate pressure points on the face, you reinforce the link between the skin and muscles at the same time, thus improving the entire face, increasing circulation and tightening the skin. Practicing facial acupressure regularly can not only transform the contours of your face, but also greatly improve your skin texture. It becomes radiant and healthier. Facial pores are noticeably tighter, and the the skin firmer and more toned.
And there are no side effects, as it is a natural method. In addition, the acupuncture points of the face are connected to all the other parts of the body through the meridians. So even if you treat your face for cosmetic purposes only, the treatment benefits the the whole body!
Here are examples of some of these health benefits:
- There are many acupressure points on the temples. Massaging these points can help regulate your sleep and help you relax completely.
- The forehead also has several interesting pressure points. There are a number of acupoints on that area that help reduce sinus congestion.
- All around the nostrils, some points facilitate the treatment of colds. Some of us already know the nose massage that helps relieve the most persistent headaches. That exercise is also described in the book.
- On the orbital bone beneath the eye, pressure points are effective in regulating blood pressure.
- And did you know that facial acupressure can even help with digestion? If your intestines are upset, pressing the top of the cheekbones can really relieve the mess. Amazing.
- There are also pressure points on the face that correspond to the kidneys. If you suffer from recurrent urinary tract infections, apply steady pressure on these points to alleviate the problem.
- Finally, massaging the appropriate acupressure points on your chin may help relieve eyestrain.
The complete daily program should be practiced twice a day for 7 to 10 days at the beginning, then once a day for another 2 weeks. It is the first phase, before the “maintenance phase”. It requires some discipline, and can seem a bit tedious at the beginning. But the results become obvious right away (it’s not like the gym!), so it is very motivating and you can’t wait to do it from then on! When you complete this initial phase of 30 days, you only need to practice 2-3 times per week, which is nothing. What you can do: practice sitting in front of the television! 10-15 minutes fly by, and frankly, it’s quicker than going to a beauty salon.
What surprises everyone that uses that method is the improvement of their general well-being. The first days you could feel tired after the exercises, but soon you feel an amazing energy boost. You sleep better, i.e. you fall asleep easily and your sleep is deeper. You can also feel more optimistic during the day. This is due to the therapeutic effects of acupressure.
Thousands of people can attest to the powerful effectiveness of facial acupressure… After a few months, they truly look 5 to 10 years younger than their real age, and they have gotten rid of problems they had been struggling with for ages (dark circles, under eye bags, etc).
“Facial Rejuvenation Acupressure, Look 10 years younger in 10mn per day” is a practical and useful book on the use of acupressure on your face to help prevent or slow down aging. Written by a certified acupressure practitioner, it tells you exactly what to do, very clearly, with step by step photos.
If you’d like to test the method, do the exercise for the eyes as described in the video for a week or so, and decide if this method is for you.
To buy the book (print or digital):
All formats are available HERE